New short film from MR3D-Dev

It’s been a while but is almost done. Here is a tease with the first minute of the short film

1 Like

It has been a while, and with that said; I hope you’ve been doing fantastic, @MR3D_Dev. The hype for the conclusion of your creation is real! Your teaser was incredible and had me on the edge of my seat. The lighting, the sound, and the animation all culminated in a top-notch minute thriller! I can’t wait to see how the rest of the story plays out; I must know what shadowy entity awaits our protagonist. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

They are coming. Short film out soon

3 Likes

Oh my, this is quite the horrifying teaser screenshot! Hopefully, “they” are coming in peace. :fearful:

Is finally done. Check out the full short film. If you like it, please share it around, maybe Epic will notice me :wink:

1 Like

The wait for “The Mars Incident” was more than worth it! The production of this short film was outstanding; the voice acting was superb, and the audio quality was perfect. The visual quality, especially in 4K, is genuinely stunning. I enjoyed every second of this animation from start to finish! :star_struck:

The twist that our main protagonist encountered took me by surprise, and I’m sure that’s not how he envisioned the last day of his expedition. :laughing:

I’m left wondering if there is more to this story, given the creepypasta it was inspired by. Is there an ending to this tale? I’m curious to know! :eyes:

1 Like