New PC, PS3 and Xbox360 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque

In the final game do you have a resolution menu to choose the different resolution from?

Have you made it 1p? If so can i run demo that way?

Are you going to incorporate dedicated server for the pc players? So we can go into an online mode to play?

Ok i got it to crash again. Its when its loading a map, does not matter which one. Here is what i got this time on the crash.
Got it to crash again(Rare). It is when i am trying to start the campaign.the_crash_error.png

Hello mate!

I am so sorry you are experiencing these errors, as you may know there can be thousands of reasons for windows errors.

First of all, try to install these redistributables:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down…aspx?id=40784

Edit: I already added these files in this folder Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Support

Install them to see if the crash continues.

Do you have any antivirus running?

Try to add the game`s folder into the exclusion list.

Try to start the game with administrator rights.

Got to UDKGame\Logs folder and see the last one, open with notepad and paste here for me see what is crashing.

If I see all the logs I can identify what is causing the issue.

BY the way, whenever you did run the installer, did you install the UnrealEngine3 Redistributables (it is launched by default after you install the game).

Maybe this is what is missing.

As you know mate, troubleshooting software crashes on windows can be a pain in the *****ss

Man, this troubleshooting can drive one crazy, because it may even be a hardware problem, like this problem with Smite (which was built with UDK):

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?1095-Constant-smite-crash-errors-Reinstalling-doesn-t-fix/page7

Hello man, I think I found a solution:

Go to Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Support and install

1-UE3Redist.exe
2-vcredist_x64.exe
3-vcredist_x86.exe

Then dowload and install: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down…s.aspx?id=8109
Then download and install: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down…aspx?id=25150

Add the entire game folder on the exclusion list of windows defender and your antivirus.

Restart your PC, then start the game Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win32\FursanAqsaGame.exe as Administrator.

It should run.

Cheers!

its only happening when i am in the menu and when I’m going thru choosing what map what kinda game i’m going to play, then i hit load and then the 2 buttons at the bottom to start or stop those buttons do not show and the error appears in the pop up.

I will get you a log of the crash by today.

Ok man, give me the log to see what is happenning, to solve this bug. Thanks in advance!

here is what was in my log when it crashed.

LOG CRASH:

7.88] DevSpawn: SpawnActor destroyed [AnaIrhabiPawn_1] after spawning because it was encroaching on another Actor
[0207.88] Log: ########### Finished loading level: 0.788984 seconds
[0208.05] ScriptWarning: Accessed None ‘ViewportClient’
AnaIrhabiPlayerController AI-Infiltration.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AnaIrhabiPlayerController_1
Function UTGame.UTPlayerController:Destroyed:0041
[0208.05] Warning: WARNING: Attempting to give NULL inventory!
[0208.05] Log: ModifySoundClass Class: GameMusic NewVolume: 0.500000
[0208.05] Log: Command not recognized
[0208.06] Log: ZELC: Component ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry016’ with Owner ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry016’ returned normal with incorrect length (0.000000). ChkActor: SkeletalMeshActor_9
[0208.06] Log: ZELC: Component ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry001’ with Owner ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry001’ returned normal with incorrect length (0.000000). ChkActor: SkeletalMeshActor_7
[0208.06] Log: ZELC: Component ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry011’ with Owner ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry011’ returned normal with incorrect length (0.000000). ChkActor: SkeletalMeshActor_8
[0208.06] Log: ZELC: Component ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry015’ with Owner ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry015’ returned normal with incorrect length (0.000000). ChkActor: SkeletalMeshActor_2
[0208.31] Warning: USkeletalMeshComponent::SyncActorToRBPhysics(): no PhysicsAssetInstance for SkeletalMeshActor AI-Infiltration.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_10 with skeletalmesh: SkeletalMesh safebox.Mesh.safebox_key
[0208.31] Warning: USkeletalMeshComponent::SyncActorToRBPhysics(): no PhysicsAssetInstance for SkeletalMeshActor AI-Infiltration.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_1 with skeletalmesh: SkeletalMesh powerbox.Mesh.power_box_battery
[0209.23] Log: === Critical error: ===
Fatal error!

Address = 0x75d5e962 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll]
Address = 0x3b401513 (filename not found) [in C:\Users****TheWorld\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win32\steam_api.dll]
Address = 0x3b40170a (filename not found) [in C:\Users****TheWorld\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win32\steam_api.dll]
Address = 0x3b4044bf (filename not found) [in C:\Users****TheWorld\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win32\steam_api.dll]
Address = 0x1eea2a0 (filename not found) [in C:\Users****TheWorld\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win32\FursanAqsaGame.exe]
Address = 0x77341eec (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32
tdll.dll]

LAST LOG CRASH:

[0110.94] DevSpawn: SpawnActor destroyed [AnaIrhabiPawn_1] after spawning because it was encroaching on another Actor
[0110.94] Log: ########### Finished loading level: 0.776929 seconds
[0111.10] ScriptWarning: Accessed None ‘ViewportClient’
AnaIrhabiPlayerController AI-Infiltration.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AnaIrhabiPlayerController_1
Function UTGame.UTPlayerController:Destroyed:0041
[0111.10] Warning: WARNING: Attempting to give NULL inventory!
[0111.10] Log: ModifySoundClass Class: GameMusic NewVolume: 0.500000
[0111.10] Log: Command not recognized
[0111.11] Log: ZELC: Component ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry016’ with Owner ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry016’ returned normal with incorrect length (0.000000). ChkActor: SkeletalMeshActor_9
[0111.11] Log: ZELC: Component ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry001’ with Owner ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry001’ returned normal with incorrect length (0.000000). ChkActor: SkeletalMeshActor_7
[0111.11] Log: ZELC: Component ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry011’ with Owner ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry011’ returned normal with incorrect length (0.000000). ChkActor: SkeletalMeshActor_8
[0111.11] Log: ZELC: Component ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry015’ with Owner ‘mossad_geometry.Geometry.geometry015’ returned normal with incorrect length (0.000000). ChkActor: SkeletalMeshActor_2
[0111.36] Warning: USkeletalMeshComponent::SyncActorToRBPhysics(): no PhysicsAssetInstance for SkeletalMeshActor AI-Infiltration.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_10 with skeletalmesh: SkeletalMesh safebox.Mesh.safebox_key
[0111.36] Warning: USkeletalMeshComponent::SyncActorToRBPhysics(): no PhysicsAssetInstance for SkeletalMeshActor AI-Infiltration.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_1 with skeletalmesh: SkeletalMesh powerbox.Mesh.power_box_battery
[0112.61] Log: === Critical error: ===
Fatal error!

Address = 0x75d5e962 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll]
Address = 0x3b401513 (filename not found) [in C:\Users****TheWorld\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win32\steam_api.dll]
Address = 0x3b40170a (filename not found) [in C:\Users****TheWorld\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win32\steam_api.dll]
Address = 0x3b4044bf (filename not found) [in C:\Users****TheWorld\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win32\steam_api.dll]
Address = 0x1eea2a0 (filename not found) [in C:\Users****TheWorld\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win32\FursanAqsaGame.exe]
Address = 0x77341eec (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32
tdll.dll]

Have played your game few times today and got to the stairs, tough tough, love it!
No crashes today. If i see anymore i will let you know. I will post them here when or if it happens again.

Hello my friend.

Now I am happy that you enjoyed my game! :D:D:D:D:D

You know how can be frustrating whenever someone tries to play your game but it constantly crashes on the player’s end.

I think I imagine what may be happenning.

The game is crashing sometimes whenever loading the map assets, the meshes. So I suspect it maybe something like out of memory.

It happens with me especially sometimes whenever I am with UDK Editor openned and many other softwares openned (especially google chrome which is a HUGE memory eater).

So, whenever you are going to play the game, please, close everything which you don’t need to have openned. I do this as a natural habit (I close everything which I don’t need directly by task manager).

About the game itself, no, it’s not that hard, it’s strategic. You need to take cover to kill enemies by manually crouching behind boxes, hiding behind walls, doors. Try to shoot directly on the enemies’ heads (to save ammo and kill them with one shoot).

Pay attention to the map itself, you will find some important items to accomplish the mission.

Cheers my friend.

Yeah solving some bugs can drive ya crazy trying to get to the bottom of them.

just from my experience with udk and what i saw on this error. right before it happened those 2 button on the bottom of the screen should have popped up but enstead it was the error box that popped up. I think i would just take a quick look into the code that throws those 2 buttons onto the screen. I’m thinking the error has something to do with that. question i’m asking is why did those 2 buttons not show up to join the game or exit it.

If the error is due to memory, than consider providing in later builds the x64 bit exe (win64 folder from udk) also.Playing the game in 64 bits can solve some problems and compatibility is probably better.

Hey Nidal can you serve me a link of your demo can’t wait to try first person : D.

Hello guys!

I installed this demo on my wife pc, which does not have any gaming/3D stuff installed on it. The game run smoothly, without any problems. The UE3 Redistributables Installer (which it is launched on the end of the demo installation) installed everything needed for the game to run on my wife’s PC.

However, @O_and_N suggestion of including a 64 bit executable of the game, is excellent! I will do it, include on the final game, and aswell include on the Readme Instruction this information (if you are experiencing crashes on the game, try running the 64bits version).** Thanks man! I even forgot about it**. Windows 10 have some problems running 32 bits apps. Maybe this is the reason that for some people my game is crashing.

@Neongho, here is the download link: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan…nfiltration-pc

**Edit: **I will upload now the 64 bits binaries folder to indie DB and explain for people that this is kinda patch for anyone who is experiencing crashes on my game.

Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration - PC 64bit Patch

This is just the 64bit version of Fursan al-Aqsa Game Executable, which I am providing because some Windows 10 users are experiencing some crashes while running the game, as Win10 has some compatibility problems with old 32bit applications.To “install” this patch, simply copy the zip file to:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\

Extract the zip file there, then run the game direcly:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win64\FursanAqsaGame.exe

Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead - Soundtrack (OST) [04: Arrival] - YouTube playing it with this : D Do you like it?

Hey Just tried it really good but I think that there should be another gamemode only walk forward and killl stuff, Very good though I love the first person mode with Q : D

I am wondering beings i had not restarted my comp after the the install of your game. If that might be what caused it? Because after i restarted my comp i have not seen this error anymore and i have played the game 15 times at least. All solid :slight_smile:

Hello man! I am glad you liked my game, and that you liked the 1st person mode. Indeed, for closed environment, indoor maps, 1st person is the best way to go! As for more open maps, 3rd person view gives you a better field of view. Yeah, there will be 3 modes. Campaign, Multiplayer and Challenges. This mode challenges is similar to what you want, just run and gun, however, trying things like perform the maximum number of headshots, killing all enemies with just a knife, using a sniper, using just a molotov, survive enemies waves using just a pistol (makarov), and so on.

So I am happy man that now the game is not crashing anymore, however, all this problem was good for me, because now I already included the 64bits version of the game, because sometimes windows 10 can cause crash whenever running 32 bit softwares.

So 15 tries and you did not complete the mission, wow, my game is freaking hard :D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, that’s the idea, a love letter to Hardcore Goldeneye 007 Fans.

Trust me, the game is not hard if you think like James Bond, but if you act like Rambo, you will become a martyr, very fast :p:p:p