New Game Parallel

Congrats fof releasing your game which looks great. I like the pictures of the event and the way you are advertising your game.
Fantastic. :clap::pray:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. Hope to inspire others to continue and finish their projects. It’s not easy, but very satisfying. The work continues

2 Likes

Greetings friends. I bring you a new Parallel mission, you can access it directly from the game menu. I’m always thinking of new ways to explore the Parallel universe. New playable characters with new scenarios. I really love making games and I hope to improve each time bringing a lot of creativity and fun to everyone. Who already has the game and can leave a good review on the Steam page, it helps a lot too.

In this mission you have a new playable character with new challenges and lots of fun. It’s the Parallel universe growing more and more and bringing free content.

2 Likes

How are you guys? I’m in the TOP 100 of the IndieDB website and I would like everyone’s support to vote for Parallel.

Just look for the name Parallel in the list and click on VOTE: Top 100 - 2022 Indie of the Year Awards - Indie DB

I will also share two new images of the phase that is to come in the Parallel universe. I hope you enjoy the work and can help me with this.

Anyone who can buy the game on Steam and leave a good review, it also helps the game to be better known: Save 15% on Parallel on Steam

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Sharing with you the countries that played Parallel the most. Your support is essential for the growth of my work. I remain confident, with plans to bring more and more free content to the game. And now on the 20th there’s a super promotion on Steam. Thanks everyone :pray:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I want to bring you the new level of the game Parallel: Jack’s Problem

Now, another parallel phase with more action and emotion.

To buy and help me keep doing what I love: Parallel on Steam

To read about the parallel level “The Staff of the Clown”: Parallel - Game Parallel - NEW CONTENT - The Clown's Staff - Steam News

To read about the launch of Parallel on BGS: Parallel - Post BGS + First Patch of Improvements + Renovated Office + Free Key... - Steam News

YouTube - Parallel - YouTube
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/gameparallel/
Facebook - Parallel
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ThegameParallel
TikTok - Game Brasileiro Parallel 🎮😅✌ (@parallelgame) | TikTok

Thanks to everyone who supports me in some way and likes my work, if you bought Parallel, don’t forget to leave your review on the game’s Steam page, it helps a lot for other people to know the game. God bless your lives, always fight for your dreams and goals and never lose faith.

Rodrigo Banzato

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I would like to show these new images of the game and say that the game has a great promotion this week. I count on everyone’s support and I wish each one of you success.

2 Likes

Greetings @banzato !

The new characters look like mixtures of Snorks and Smurfs - a Smork! LOL!

The environment has the foreboding apocalyptic sky, but with such an inviting and bucolic landscape. It’s so exciting to see expansions of Parallel and the bountiful imagination and hard work that goes into making this game great! Wishing you continued success!

1 Like

Thanks a lot friend.

1 Like

I want to show you a new character:

2 Likes

Hello friends. After Parallel I’m bringing a new game called Cyborg3003, but now is a co-op game with a lot gore and explosions.

The game will be release on Nov 6 as a Early Access game and with time I will be able to bring more weapons, enemies and maps.

As always, your support is everything to me and I hope you enjoy the project.