NeoFur - Fur, Fibers, Fuzzy Surfaces and more!

[message removed]

[message removed]

Hi @cman2k

INDIE GAME LICENSE User
PRO GAME LICENSE update cost

Windows and Mac LICENSE User = $250?
Mobile LICENSE User = $250?
Windows, Mac and Mobile LICENSE User = $150?

[message removed]

Hi @cman2k
Pro License $349
Indie License for PC $99
Indie License for Mobile $99

Indie License -> Pro License license upgrade cost
Indie License for PC -> Pro License = $250?
Indie License for Mobile -> Pro License = $250?
Indie License for PC & Mobile -> Pro License = $150?

Oh I see, yes, if you purchased at full cost, that would seem accurate. I’m not promising specific prices, I’m just saying we’ll work with you to put what you paid towards an upgrade if that’s what you want. If you’ve used a discount code or anything, that would potentially change that number a bit.

Thanks for your question :slight_smile:

had some fun :smiley:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80352/neo_forum_posts/neofur_maythe4th.jpg

Here’s another WIP update on things we are continually improving! This is showing some recent improvements we are working on for lighting & shadowing details.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80352/neo_forum_posts/fur_lighting.jpg

Really looking forward for those new updates, when is it planned for release?

I don’t have a clear plan in place for our next official release, but I am hoping to get a beta branch with some of this new stuff available soon.

My improvements lately have been accumulating and coming together nicely!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80352/neo_forum_posts/fur_strand-driven.jpg

wow looks amazing, can’t wait

Looking better every time I see an update.

Once this supports 4.11+ I will certainly be making a purchase, although being a one-licence-per title hurts my wallet.

Can’t wait to give my Monkey the fur he deserves!

ChR94ksWUAA4ukH.png

[message removed]

@cman2k : Oh! I hadn’t realized! Then I guess I know what I’m doing when I get paid :slight_smile:

I did indeed mean 4.11.2 - I wouldn’t expect any real support for a preview build, with all the potential issues.

Yeah sorry, I got it uploaded late in the week and didn’t have a chance to make some noise about it, but it is available now :slight_smile:

Good to know! That last picture of fur looks really neat. Alright time to test things out with 4.11 then.

Could this be used for human hair? I know you were working on Neo-Hair but that thread hasn’t been updated in a while. And that 4.11 has new hair techniques shown in Paragon. But if I could just have a simple plugin that could simulate human hair quickly and without much effort, that would be awesome.

With where our tech is at right now, I don’t think longer length hair would be very achievable, to be honest. I would still love to tackle a general purpose hair solution someday, and I have a lot of thoughts on the subject, but I don’t think NeoFur is really built for it. Short to medium length hair, however, could be pretty do-able depending on what you are after.

CryZenX made a video using NeoFur! Really cool seeing our stuff on something as iconic as Donkey Kong!

I know he posted this a few hours after he got his hands on the plugin, I hope we can see more refined and detailed stuff from him in the future :slight_smile:

[message removed]