Message: NAVMESH NEEDS TO BE REBUILT
But I rebuilt all…
Options standart, only angle = 25
I have a few questions that for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.
- Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
- If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps in order to reproduce this issue on our end?
- Could you elaborate on the issue that you are experiencing?
We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.
it happens from a long work with the program UnlealEngine4. It is doubled. After upgrading to version 4.8 everything was good. Previously, to avoid this, helping me to restart the computer
I am a little unclear as to weather or not you are still experiencing this issue. If you are still experiencing this issue, could you please answer the questions from my first post?
- this bug has something to do with the settings navmesh and resizing landscape
- This bug has broken me all movement and collateral to interact with character
- What are your NavMesh Settings?
- Does issue occur after rebuilding paths?
- What are the steps that you took to re-size the landscape?
- Are you using a height map or did you make the landscape in editor?
- Did you use world machine(if you are using a height map)?
- What file type are you using(if you are using a height map)?
1 Standard settings NavMesh, but changed the angle of 25-30 and a smaller grid build NavMesh
2 the problem remains after the recovery path
3 Rzmery landscape changed by stretching the landscape
4 made landscape editor (not height map)
What are the specific settings you changed and what values did you change them to? Do you have a sample project that is showing this error I can take a look at?