Need help with in-game purchases using Unreal 4 blueprints

hey guys,

I found that SDKBOX supports IAP with blueprint also.
Here’s the link to the documentation.
http://docs.sdkbox.com/en/unreal/iap/

I also use to get their support in considerable amount of time
It’s really nice and free and the fastest way I found to integrate into my game.
any queries drop an email to support@sdkbox.com and they replies within a day.

Hi there,

I’ve been trying (unsuccessfully) to install the SdkBoxIAP plugin in a blueprint project, because my IAP won’t work neither. I am learning blueprints, and have almost no clue about coding. I can’t find the “GenerateProjectFiles script” and also don’t understand what “build the editor” means, so I must be doing something terribly wrong. I run the editor from the launcher. Any experienced user who can give a little help here?

Thanks!

Download link doesn’t work as of 6/30/2016(possibly earlier.)

Still not working as of 7/19/2016

please add in game purcheses for pc and consoles i beg of u

Any chance of UE4 IAP blueprint nodes adding support for the oculus IAP anytime soon?
https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/platform/1.2/concepts/dg-iap/

Are there any other settings I am missing to get my IAPs working? I have billing set up in the engine. I have my app ID and license key added. Everything packages and uploads. The game is able to download as a beta copy to my device, and IS playable. I have my IAPs set up in google play services. I copied and pasted the product IDs into my project’s variables to represent the products available… I followed the Unreal Match 3 example to set up the read, restore, make purchase, and logging in. Yet, when I try to read the price from my IAP in-game store and convert the value to a text bind, it fails. When I try to make a purchase, it fails. The lack of support for one of the most commonly used features in mobile games is kind of ridiculous.

Who would pay for a Paypal in-app purchase plugin?

please create a plugin for custom market .pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease

I guess this would not be allowed on most VR platforms unfortunately :frowning:

Hi so why there is still no tutorial

In app purchases for steam please

Check this out:
Getting Started with In App Billing APIs on Unreal Engine for Android https://medium.com/@anirudhd/getting…d-f3da0ed9b6d8

Anyone achieved in app purchase in unreal engine? Please give reply

Tell me if anyone achieved in app purchase in UE4?

I’m currently developing a wordpress/woocommerce online services subsystem plugin that will include in-app purchases for my MMO w/ VR Support. It works using the WooCommerce REST API Calls via HTTP. My goal is to keep things simple with straight forward REST API Calls that can be used with any HTTP interface. Unfortunately, there doesn’t appear to be much interest in it.

I’ve been trying but it just doesn’t work… In “Make an In-App Purchase” node, I placed the player controller and a product request and the Identifier ID I created on InApp Products->Manage Products on Google Play Console, on the Success and Failure I just placed a print node that says either failed or success, when testing the game on my phone, it always prints out failed, even tho the I published the game on Internal Testing on Google Play… It still fails… Please help :confused:

Try using Make an In-App Purchasev2 node. Just search for it.