Need help with Amazon Gamelift Linux deployment

I’m trying to deploy a dedicated server to Amazon Gamelift using SDK 5.0.2. I cross-compiled the build for Linux and uploaded it to Gamelift via my console. When I create a fleet using this build, the log says my install.sh failed with this error:

error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

My install.sh:

UE_TRUE_SCRIPT_NAME=$(echo "$0" | xargs readlink -f)
UE_PROJECT_ROOT=$(dirname “$UE_TRUE_SCRIPT_NAME”)
sudo chmod +x “$UE_PROJECT_ROOT/MyGame/Binaries/Linux/MyGame-Linux-Shipping”
“$UE_PROJECT_ROOT/MyGame/Binaries/Linux/MyGame-Linux-Shipping” MyGame “$@”

I just used the script in the root folder of the build.

I’ve tried installing the openssl-devel package via the install.sh by adding yum install -y openssl-devel to it. It installs openssl 1.0.2k-fips.

I noticed that there is an libssl.so.10 present in the /lib64 folder of the fleet PC, and I tried sym-linking that to libssl.so.3, but that didn’t work. I also tried putting a copy of libssl.so.3 into Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/OpenSSL/Unix/lib/ but that did not work either.

For sym-linking I used

ln -s /lib64/libssl.so.10 /local/game/(game path)/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty\OpenSSL\Unix\lib\x86_64-unknown-linux-gnulibssl.so.3

But this didn’t work.

If it helps, the previous error I encountered was a missing libprotobuf.so.13 and I fixed that by putting that file in Engine/Binaries/Linux.

Please help!