Need help for android

That Roboto error should not be fatal. Can you get a full log from device (using “adb logcat” or Monitor utility in Android SDK)?

you mean monitor.bat

this is cmd when i try to install it after i packed it

That’s all fine. It installed okay. We need runtime log from device to be able to help.

how can i get log of device is it monitor.bat?

Yes, use monitor.bat

Sorry, I missed an actual error in package.

You are missing ant.bat, so your SDK is still not installed properly. Ant is installed by TADP or you should be able to get it in SDK setup program. Looks like maybe it got uninstalled.

Did you install from NVIDIAs TADP installed, or did you use one we include with UE4?

i used one in this path C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Extras\Android

with this name tadp-2.0r8-windows

i changed a path in android sdk in ue4 of of location of ANT this this C:\NVPACK\apache-ant-1.8.2
before it was this C:\NVPACK\apache-ant-1.8.2/bin

and then i was able to launch something on phone but then on phone i recieved some errors

i can’t see logs of device

Run “adb logcat” in a cmd.exe command prompt. That should get you a massive dump. If it works, you can do “adb logcat > logcat.txt” to dump it to a text file you can upload.

hope this is right thing (i think not)link text

Now, that’s what happens if you run adb without a command after it, or if you typed it wrong.

Oh, how did you get this earlier?

“Error: CDO constructor (editableTextBox): Failed to find /engine/EngineFonts/Roboto”

can’t upload file from monitor.bat

it sayd no such upload

Not sure what that means :slight_smile:

Okay, I see that message was on phone. Maybe take a screenshot of errors?

here are a few screenshots of errors but there are a lot more

maybe ist a lot easier if you have a engine that is perfectly setup :slight_smile:

alt text

any idea what problem can be?

This may be stale data on device, or on your PC. Can you try running one of sample games like TappyChicken? Or make a new pproject from a template and trying that?

Are you content-only, or did you write code?

its a third person template with blueprint without adding custom content i tryed tappy chicken to ist same thing

but i did something new:

when i packaged game with shipping configuration and then installed on phone
my phone sayed

failed to open descripter file…/…/…/DeployOnAndroid/DeployOnAndroid.uproject