Need Help Creating A Blood Spray Effect For My Game

Hi Everyone!
I am creating a game and need some desperate help with something.
I need to create a blood spray effect that will occur when the enemy takes damage.
The way I need this to work is as follows:

1. The player fires a bullet (Raycast) at the enemy
    2)The enemy will detect the raycast that hit them
  2. The enemy will recieve data, telling them the location and rotation of the raycast
  3. The enemy will spawn a particle emitter on the opposite side of its body to make it appear as if the bullet has travelled through, spraying blood.

I don’t need help creating the particles or dealing damage to the enemy. I only need help with aligning the particle emitter up perfectly. My current script is this (if it helps at all):

This may be quite hard to understand, I apologize, but if anyone could help me with this, it would be much appreciated!

It may be difficult to determine the location of the opposite side of the enemy’s body. There is likely a way but I don’t know how to do it. To solve this problem, I would make the blood spray about twice as long as it is. Them spawn the emitter at the hit location and set the rotation to (make rot from x) and input the x as the hit normal*-1. This will basically make the blood spray in the direction that the bullet fired and it should appear to exit out of the opposite side of the body.

Thanks for the advice!
I think I’ll do that instead then, although, do you know how I could possibly determine the location that the raycast hit?
Thanks again!

[[UPDATE]]
I’ve figured this out, for anyone else having the same problem. It would work very similar to how this video explains- Bullet Impact Debris On Different Surfaces - Unreal Engine 4 Tutorial - YouTube -If you edit particle to face the opposite direction. P.S. You need to use the Niagara system for your particles.