nDisplay Launching via Switchboard

I am triyng to lauch nDisplay on 4.27 on two different computer via switch board, I get pretty far and connect both computers and launch on both. The issues occurs when launching, I get the following error:

???☼?:spades::slight_smile:

LogSwitchboard: Display: Started FlipMode monitor 3916: …/…/…/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/PresentMon/Win64/PresentMon64-1.5.2.exe -session_name session_3612 -output_stdout -dont_restart_as_admin -terminate_on_proc_exit -stop_existing_session -process_id 3612
LogSwitchboard: Display: Process exited with returncode: 6

LogSwitchboard: Display: Output:

warning: PresentMon requires elevated privilege in order to query processes
started on another account, so these processes won’t be targetted by name
and will be listed as ‘’. Further, there may be tracking errors
near process termination, and if they are targetted
-terminate_on_proc_exit won’t work.
error: failed to start session (error=5).

after nDisplay Launches on both computers the screens go black for a few seconds before ndisplay closes and report the previous error. Any help would be greatly applicated.

UE 4.27 got that problem too, which the SwitchboardListener displays

LogWindows: Warning: CreateProc failed: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x00000002)
LogWindows: Warning: URL: …/…/…/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/PresentMon/Win64/PresentMon64-1.5.2.exe -session_name session_60036 -output_stdout -dont_restart_as_admin -terminate_on_proc_exit -stop_existing_session -process_id 60036
LogSwitchboard: Error: Could not start FlipMode monitor …/…/…/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/PresentMon/Win64/PresentMon64-1.5.2.exe

May I know is there any update on it?

For reference I’ll reply here. After some google search it seems like PresentMon is some sort of Intel’s analyze tool, and the bug was fixed on v.1.6.1 but UE comes with 1.5.2 version. Running Switchboard listener with administrator solved this specific problem for me

You can also locate the PresentMon exe and under properties - Security setting and permissions. You can set it to run as administrator and set permissions to “everyone.”. I did this with the switchboard listener and shprtcut. Presentmon and switchboard launcher and it’s shortcut.

Other issues I ran into around this point, although not directly related to this were making sure that in ndisplay setting each node pointed to the correct directory for the u project as they might be slightly different depending on you hard drive naming

Find presentmon. Exe and right click properties and set permissions to everyone and run as administrator

Do the same with switchboard listener

I would prefer to run Switchboard from Windows Start and run as administrator - just make sure to create one of three roles.