[nDisplay] Failed to load class : DisplayCluster.DisplayClusterEngine

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, please bear with me :slight_smile:

I am starting to work on a poc for a project of mixt VR, and I am exploring nDisplay.

I managed to package and deploy a project that should display 2 viewports on 2 cluster nodes on the same computer.

The viewports seem to go where I want them, but I get the following fatal error message (for each window):

Fatal error
File: D:\build\UE4\sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\LaunchEngineLoop.cpp (line:3221)
Failed to load UnrealEd Engine Class '/script/DisplayCluster.DisplayClusterEngine'

Does someone have an idea of what could be happening?
I don’t find anything online, and don’t really know where to start looking for the solution.

Thanks!

Do you have nDisplay plugin enabled? It looks like you have set the UnrealEd engine class in the DefaultEngine.ini file but forgot to activate a plugin that contains this class.

Hi @anonymous_user_33cac6b0 Try deleting the Config folder, restart computer and try opening Twinmotion again.

Folder location: C:\Users{username}\AppData\Local\Twinmotion\Saved

Cheers!

1 Like

i just deleted the config folder in the project folder and didnt even restart the pc , when i opened project it just worked again, thanks alot @joejunk91 you’re a genius!!!