NDI compiled proyect won´t open.

Hello everyone !

So im making an unreal engine proyect for VJING and i need it to have an NDI output for mixing it in other softwares. The plugin works perfectly inside the editor, the problem is when i tryed to compiled.

If I don´t put the plugin folder inside the proyect folder i get this error : "Expecting to find a type to be declared in a module rules named ‘NDIIO’ in UE5Rules " But if i paste it inside my proyect folder it will compile but the proyect won´t open, i make double click but nothing happens.

Things i´ve tryed :

-Downloading and installing this as suggested by @Nhan226 :
Windows SDK - Windows app development | Microsoft Developer

-I´ve made a folder inside the proyect folder called plugins and put the NDIIO folder inside of that (if i didn´t do this the proyect wont even compile).

-i´ve tryed installing Unreal Engine 5.1 and using the NDI sdk for unreal 5.1. Same thing, so is not a version .

-I´ve tryed to compile the example proyect for the folder of NDI unreal engine SDK (this one won´t even compile).

• I´ve tryed this plugin : OWL Live-Streaming Toolkit . This one won´t even compile no matter if i put it on the proyect directory folder or the unreal engine plugins folder.

-I´ve tryed puting the plugins (both the NDIIO and the OWL stream toolkit inside the Runtime folder in plugins :
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Plugins\Runtime
And in the standart folder :
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Plugins

I´ve tryed every single solution that i´ve stumble upon with out succes, any other suggestions i could try ? Thanks.

For what is worth, i´ve solve it. All i have to do was to create the proyect as a c++ proyect and NOT as a blueprint proyect.