Navmesh not generated in some areas on landscape

Hello, I am making a new area in my project, this area was originally a mountain which I flattened. However, I discovered that some parts of this area will not generate any navigation data. I have tried multiple fixes, such as forcing rebuild on load, deleting the land scape and then undo, delete sections and adding new sections etc. None of that works.

If this is any help, when I was sculpting this portion of the land, it felt different than other sections of the map. Almost like there was resistance when using the Flatten tool.

Note: The selected assets on the map are Ai actors with nav invokers. I am using them to test where will generate nav data etc. The large grey area is my main focus atm.
Any help is appreciated, thank you!

1 Like

I have the same issue.

I have the same kind of issue where the navmesh is only generated on some static meshes.

Not sure if this will help anyone. But the only thing that I got to work was deleting the landscape and making it over from scratch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.