NavMesh Always Needs to be Rebuilt

Whenever I load a map in game the editor always tells me that the NavMesh needs to be rebuilt.

This randomly started happening a few days ago. I updated to 4.15 in hopes that it would fix it, but it didn’t.

It is happening for all the my levels, so it isn’t just one. I have tried deleting NavMeshBounds and RaycastNavMesh from my levels and re-adding them. Doesn’t matter if I change the Runtime Generation to Dynamic either. The message still appears and anything involving navigation doesn’t work correctly.

I even made a new level and added a NavMeshBounds to it and it gives me the same message.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hey Tuumn,

Would you mind providing me with steps to reproduce the issue on my end. There are a large number of settings which you can modify how the Nav Mesh behaves in the editor, so I want to make sure our test cases match.

Screenshots and a clear set of steps are going to be the most beneficial in this case, but let me know if you have further questions or need additional assistance.

Thanks,

Hey Andrew,

I have attached some screenshots of my settings as we as a picture showing where the NavMesh has been generated.

I am using the InfinityBlade GrassLands ElvenRuins map and I have, at least that I can remember, NEVER touched any of the default settings for the Nav System.

It just randomly started happening so I can’t really say how to reproduce it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, unless we can reproduce this issue in a new blank project with minimal content there is not much in the way of a bug report I can enter. In other words, we need to be able to break it in order to figure out how to fix it.

Thank you,