Nav Link Proxy acting weird

Ok, so I have to move AI to a target location. Now I’ve used a simple Move To function to make that happen. And a navigation mesh is there to guide him. But I’ve inserted a cube at greater height in between his path, hence, I Used " Nav Link Proxy" to cover the gap in navmesh and a trigger to make him jump.
Now he’s jumping properly, but as soon as he’s landing, he’s coming back like a moonwalking Michael Jackson to the position from where he jumped.
But when I lower the height, it works properly (1/3 attempts). Anyone have any idea what’s happening here

287312-c.gif

?

(I’ve attached the gif below)

The only thing I can think of without looking too deep into this is that the character jumps up onto that cube but the movement component never detects that it has landed, so the character remains in a falling state and slides off the cube (Some internal Character Movement Component logic).

If you are using the Character Movement Component or something similar there should be some functions like “Is Falling” that’ll return a bool. Have those printed out each tick and see if they’re what you expect when the character is on the cube.