Nanite render artefact/flashes when rendering with MRQ / Possibly subsample related

So, I´ve been battling some random error frames when rendering with MRQ.
Looks a bit like a flash with some small objects in it.
I thought I had nailed it down a few times, but I´m pretty sure now its nanite related.
If I change the position precision in the nanite mesh, I can increase/decrease the render artefacts, if I completely disable nanite the problem disappears.
I usually render with antialisaing override on and set to none and then dial in the samples for clean images.
I currently work around the issue by tediously rerendering the faulty frames with slightly different subsample settings. I thought I found a solution by reverting to TSR, but that didn´t completely get rid of the problem.
Disabling nanite isn´t an option in some scenes, so I´m hoping there is some Cvar or another setting to get rid of the artefacts.

Hi there @Acolori_Medien,

Hope you’re well!

This topic has been moved from International to Rendering.

When posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.

Thanks and happy developing! :slight_smile:

Woopsie, didn´t notice…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Raise the solution? You mean increase the render resolution?

In a previous post I stated that Wiliam Faucher maybe had some issues as described by Acolori_Medien. That was wrong. The issue described by William was foliage related. Sorry.