Nanite Obejct from Quixel causing freeze on play

I imported two nanite rock models into my project from quixel, but as soon as I place them in a level, once i press the play button, it crashes. The game will simulate, but once i actually try to run it it freezes the engine and can only be closed via task manager.

I have nanite enabled in the engine and in the objects, but once I tick off nanite enabled in the objects they work. Other resolutions of the objects also work fine. Does anyone know a solution/what the problem is? I am trying to build large scenes and nanite would be very helpful.

-note It will not allow me to add an attachment because I am a new user, but after more tests, it is only in one project this happens. I have modified the third person starter option and the nanite meshes will not work there, though they work in a new third person starter, so I’m beyond confused as to what could be the issue. It also effects all levels in the project, not just my current one, but only when the game mode is set to the third person game mode (i did not edit the game mode, just the third person character)