Nanite Megascans models are low resolution. M_MS_Default_Material_VT was missing the usage flag bUsedWithNanite

Hi,

I’m having problems with all my Megascans models all of a sudden. The problem is that Nanite models appear low-resolution and I get this warning each time I open up any level on my project:

M_MS_Default_Material_VT Material /Game/MSPresets/M_MS_Default_Material_VT/M_MS_Default_Material_VT.M_MS_Default_Material_VT was missing the usage flag bUsedWithNanite. If the material asset is not re-saved, it may not render correctly when run outside the editor. Fix
M_MS_Surface_Material_VT Material /Game/MSPresets/M_MS_Surface_Material_VT/M_MS_Surface_Material_VT.M_MS_Surface_Material_VT was missing the usage flag bUsedWithNanite. If the material asset is not re-saved, it may not render correctly when run outside the editor. Fix
M_MS_SurfaceBlend_Material Material /Game/MSPresets/M_MS_SurfaceBlend_Material/M_MS_SurfaceBlend_Material.M_MS_SurfaceBlend_Material was missing the usage flag bUsedWithNanite. If the material asset is not re-saved, it may not render correctly when run outside the editor. Fix

I’ve tried going to the master materials and checking on the usage note that it appears to refer to, but even though I try to uncheck and check again with saving, it doesn’t solve the problem. I tried on all of them.

I also tried to disable the virtual texture streaming that I saw many people referring to when Megascans appeared low resolution.

(https://help.quixel.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/5202549692701-Low-quality-3D-asset-SOLVED-).

But that turned my models darker:

Lastly I tried to reimport the MSPresets from…UE\UE_5.0\Engine\Plugins\Bridge\Content.
According to this post:https://help.quixel.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/6192451210909-M-MS-Surface-Material-reimport

But that didn’t work either. How do I make my Megascans models Nanite again? All were affected.

I posted on the Quixel forum but it hasn’t been resolved there yet.

The person who answered me asked to uncheck Virtual Texture Support and disable Oodle streaming before they can move towards further troubleshooting. I followed the instructions and nothing changed. I got the same result, same warnings as I did before.

Thank you.