My Village✨

I created this village environment in Unreal Engine 5 using the Polygonflow plugin and Quixel, inspired by the work of photographer Deepak Biswal. Rendered in Lumen there is no path tracing. As someone who loves my home, I enjoy creating Indian environments like this one :heart:

Artstation: ArtStation - My Village

Instagram: Praveen Kumar (@praveenkumarappu) • Instagram photos and videos

9 Likes

Great job, specialy how the lights are used to create such a fantastic mood in the environment.

2 Likes

Greetings @praveenkumarappu !

The photograph by Deepak Biswal is mesmerizing. It’s amazing how well you’ve captured the lighting of the sunset! By daylight, your beautifully bucolic environment is enchanting with its lush greenery and sunny fields. I’ve seen the quality of your work and expect nothing but the finest renders! Amazing work!

What kinds of crops are grown in villages such as those that your environment is inspired by?

3 Likes

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: In my area, which is the southern part of India, paddy fields and rice are staple foods in the state of Tamil Nadu. Rice cultivation is mainly done in the Cauvery Delta region, as well as in the districts of Thanjavur, Tiruvarur, and Nagapattinam.

3 Likes

Absolutely breathtaking work with this village environmental scene @praveenkumarappu! There’s almost no difference between the results of your creation and the photography by Deepak Biswal that inspired it. :star_struck:

How long did it take you to complete this scene in its entirety? :smiley:

2 Likes

thank you so much @Zezkaii it took 1 week to finish this scene

2 Likes

Only week, this is really fast and impressiv. Did you also do the models seen in this sceen yourself in this time ?

2 Likes

Hi there @praveenkumarappu,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far!

Wow. Simply stunning. The fields and sky are especially breathtaking and feel almost dreamlike. It’s nice to see such a romanticized view of a simple village.

Thanks so much for sharing!

2 Likes

no most of the assets are from quixel megascans

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope you’re doing well too and having a great week.

2 Likes

As @Thorsten09 has so elegantly said, producing a creation of this quality in a week is very impressive! Thank you for taking the time to share it with us here in the forums. :grin:

1 Like