My UEFN Project is locked by an administrator

Hello,

I cannot run live edit my project anymore because it is locked by an administrator. The error says to contact Epic Player Support and reference project da10a340-4a3a-dd3d-4ad4-fe9c9a50d5a4 but the Epic Player Support says to ask for help in this forum.
Can someone help me to contact an administrator to unlocked my project and to tell me what I have to change to make sure my project will no longer be locked please ?

Thank you !

Please, can a mod can help me with my problem… I don’t want to lose my project…

@JujuBros13 we have eyes on your project and are investigating. I’ll update when I can.

1 Like

Thank you very much ! I remain available if there is a need for information

@HalcyonKnight96 Hello ! Any updates on the project ? Thanks in advance !

I have the same problem with one of my maps. Did they ever help you? Who did you contact?

Did you figure it out??

Did you ever get your project unlocked? I’ve still yet to find evidence a locked project can be unlocked.

Yes… After looooong time being sent arround to marketplace and this forum, I got in chat with someone who knew what they were doing and forwaraded my problem to someone via mail and I got it unlocked.
So do NOT go arround contacting marketplace or this forum, cause it is useless. LOL
Just keep opening chat tickets untill you get “the right person” who actually can help.
Good luck!

Hello,
I have the same problem with my map but i follow the rules.

Thank you in advance for your help !

@RycrooZ please create a Player Support ticket here. https://www.fortnite.com/help-center thanks!

Yes,I did but I haven’t had a reply (since 13 hours ago)
Do you know the reason for this problem?

@RycrooZ Please allow 1-2 business days for Support Tickets. If you don’t hear back by then please reach out and I can escalate.

Where did he contacted you?? how did you fixed it ??