My roughness maps flickers on and off

I don’t really know what’s causing this or how to fix it. I am using UE4.20, my lights and meshes are static. Tried with different quality light bakes and it still does this. I have one large sphere reflection capture for this room, then several smaller spheres placed around. It looks like my roughness maps flicker in and out in this specific area the most whenever I move around. The rest of my scene seems okay. This is not the first time I’ve seen this. It seems to happen most often when I use static lights and meshes. I’ve included some links to animated gifs below to better visualize what’s happening. What’s going on and how can I fix this?

Animated gifs links:

Do you use decals? Is the problem present with dynamic illumination? Does this still present in the final build? The bug is constant in the distance it apears from the camera?

I believe I found out the culprit that’s causing this and it’s the sphere reflection probes. I found a person who has sort of a similar problem here. So I deleted all my sphere reflection probes in this area and this problem is gone. When I place them back in, the problem shows up again. I also notice that the problem is sort of like an alpha Z fighting effect. What’s going on is that in certain distances, the sphere reflections show up fine. Then as you approach a closer distance like the ones in my gifs, it has problems with other sphere reflections nearby, giving this flickering effect. I currently fixed it by deleting all the sphere reflections in this particular area and used dynamic lights to boost my reflection highlights. I don’t think this is a good solution but it works for now. I still would like to know if there’s a real solution for this of course. I just hope that after this scene is done and I upgrade to the latest version, this problem is solved