My question is how do i access a var from one level bp to use in another level bp?

Save / load the variable.

Hi! In fact everything in blueprints is very similar to coding. Suppose, you have blueprint bp1 and other blueprint bp2. To access, for example, some var in bp2 you first of all should access bp2 itself. There are a lot of ways and it really depends on problem you solve, but also on architecture you have in your project.

My question is how do i access a var from one level bp to use in another level bp?

How do i do that?

Please explain a bit more? Because after i complete night 1 the functions of the buttons change so if i made a variable in the level bp where the night ends and set it to true but false as default i can branch it with the var as the condition so i only need one main menu level and not 5 and one main menu widget and not 5 the reason i have 5 is because as i said after one night is done the functions of the buttons change.

This shows it pretty well, includes loading levels and all that jazz:

And save games:

Before loading a level, push the data into the Game Instance; load the level and have it fetch the data from the GI.

Alternatively: use a Save Game object.

Please explain a bit more? Because after i complete night 1 the functions of the buttons change so if i made a variable in the level bp where the night ends and set it to true but false as default i can branch it with the var as the condition so i only need one main menu level and not 5 and one main menu widget and not 5 the reason i have 5 is because as i said after one night is done the functions of the buttons change.

Ok, so we have level BP with the variable. Do you trying to get this variable from widget BP?

The Game instance Blueprint is a Singleton (only one ever exists) and it is the only blueprint that persists between level loads. Its created on game start, and vanishes on exit (or alt-f4). As such its the ideal place to store data for between level loads, like player health, ammo count, inventory, etc, and then hand the data back to the new player pawn when the level starts up.