My published Fortnite Creative island works normally when I test it in Creative, but when I join the published version through matchmaking, manually starting the game gets stuck while I can hear the ticking/countdown. After it eventually starts, the Creat

Summary

My published Fortnite Creative island works normally when I test it in Creative, but when I join the published version through matchmaking, manually starting the game gets stuck while I can hear the ticking/countdown. After it eventually starts, the Creative Options → End Game button also does nothing. My other published islands don’t have this problem.

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Other

Steps to Reproduce

Fix the start bug and end

Expected Result

fix it

Observed Result

My published Fortnite Creative island works normally when I test it in Creative, but when I join the published version through matchmaking, manually starting the game gets stuck while I can hear the ticking/countdown. After it eventually starts, the Creative Options → End Game button also does nothing. My other published islands don’t have this problem.

Affects Versions

5.1
5.0

Platform(s)

Android

Upload an image