My Huge Concern About The Blueprints Marketplace

Really, the biggest problem I see is that blueprints are too buggy to be reliable for a medium sized project. I mean we sit her buying an selling kits for different types of games in blueprints but the second you try to make anything with any amount of depth the blueprint system will breakdown.

Different topic for a different thread, really. And actually something we could discuss seriously (If you know what you do, more often blueprints do not break though. With some exceptions :wink: )-

Tell that to the dev who made his bear racing game for PS4 entirely in BP :rolleyes:

Anything that makes use of parent/child blueprints is pretty much asking for a project to die before prototyping actual game play. But yeah another topic indeed :smiley:

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to give you all an update on the situation here. We have banned TheUnderNetwork from both the forums and the Unreal Engine as a whole. To be clear, this was due to the fact that he was redistributing assets that he purchased from our Marketplace which does violate our terms of service. We do not tolerate the redistribution of assets for the protection of our sellers and any users who may download them under the belief that they are coming from a credible source.

If anyone has any questions about this please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Very good. It’s nice that you are taking care of such toxic people.