MultiScreen for your games and applications. Adjust the position and size of the screen as you like.
Plugin converts up to 8 cameras or your actor output into customizable widget displays during runtime.
- You can adjust the position and size of the viewport
- All settings using the widget and blueprints
- Using SplitScreen
- Easy screen settings
- Customizable widget displays
- Working Runtime and Editor
- Dynamic change size and position screen
- Maximum screens (recommended) - 8 screens.
- If you add more than 8 screens, objects or symbols may disappear, not visible widget in screen, but all screens working.
- Screen space coordinates for each individual screen, screens touch and mouse inputs not working for all screens, only for one screen(If you can do this in a normal splitscreen, then this plugin will do it.). Widget working for all screens input.
- If you dynamically change the screens using animation, there may be a drawdown of frames on video cards of previous generations(solution when animation using console command r.ScreenPercentage 70 and r.TemporalAA.Upsampling 1. When animation end r.ScreenPercentage 100) or using DLSS in 4.25 and 4.26.
Number of Blueprints: 3 Widgets, 2 Actors
Code Modules: MultiScreen (Runtime)
Number of C++ Classes:1
Network Replicated: (No)
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows 64, Win32, Mac, Android, Linux