Our next blueprint asset is now available on the Marketplace.
Multiplayer TopDown Kit - Marketplace Link](https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/multiplayer-topdown-kit)
Supported Engine Versions: 4.11 - 4.16
The Multiplayer TopDown Kit is a fully networked ‘click to move’ action game type example.
It is perfect for getting a quick start when prototyping TopDown or Isometric single player and multiplayer projects.
The example content provides a solid and clean foundation to prototype an action RPG game upon it, or any type of game with similar mechanics.
With some adjustments the Multiplayer TopDown Kit it can also be used as a base for any MOBA/RTS style prototyping.
- Single Player and Multiplayer 100% supported.
- Clean, efficient and easy to follow code.
- Networked click to move action game input.
- Light radius based fog of war system.
- UI Template with Game States (Startup, Main Menu, Multiplayer Menu, Playing)
- Network sessions for Finding, Joining and Creating games.
- Basic Enemy AI with melee attacks and AI States.
- Interactable objects that can be used, attacked and destroyed.
- Player stat replication for health and mana.
- Loads of Zombies! (64+)
Action RPG Inventory System w/ demo content merged into a Multiplayer TopDown Kit project
Merging the Action RPG Inventory System w/ demo content
Removing the Light Radius Fog of War
If you are creating a new map and your player does not move it’s because the pathfinding used for click to move is not setup.
- Add a Nav mesh volume and make sure to build navigation paths in the editor whenever it is altered.
- Set your floor mesh/terrain to the “Floor“ collision pre-set.