Multiplayer server Arc/Locomotion not working ??

Hello,

I’m pulling my hair for a few days trying to understand what’s going on with my app. To make it short, I’ve developing a VR game and have set up everything to work well for single player and everything works when I launch the game into my Oculus (GO for now). I then succeeded at creating a server on my pc and connect different players, make them choose different pawns ( thirdpersoncharacter or MotionControllerPawn) and everybody is seeing everybody, however my MotionControllerPawn can’t teleport in Multiplayer mode. It does work in singleplayer through the launch button in UE4, but once I connect to the server and possess an existing Pawn or not in the level, the teleportation arc seems to bug and extends only ~30cm away from the controller…

I assume the difference must be a replication issue where the player tries to throw the arc but not the server, therefore the non-replicated arc from the server gets forced into the player controller. Or could it be that the arc thrown from the controller reached an object around the controller? But that wouldn’t make sense since the exact same scene works in single player.

Has anyone ran into this issue or naturally understand what’s the problem btwn the server and client? I assume some attributes/components are to be replicated in the MotionControllerPawn/HMDLocomotionPawn/BP_MotionController blueprints but which ones? I’ve tried them all, a few, none, nothing helped.