Multiplayer replication doesn't replicate BP components and variables properly

Hi,
first of all I’m not a professional developer. So I do not know pretty much about coding via CPP and have to program my game with unreal enginge BP. I learned about RPCs and it’s blueprint logic. Although it works that the clients sync with the Server, the clients don’t sync with each other (and I use the multicast function running on a server event).

My problem is that some BP components and variables (I activated replication) doesn’t get replicated from one client to another.

One example:
The screenshot shows that the broom stick component isn’t replicated to Client 2. Allthough the entire “looking around” event runs on Server and within a multicast function.

And it’s not only the examples’ component. In another [custom] component variables don’t replicate at all (For example an ID from an array; or a vector for spawning) [And I used the same server logic workflow as it already works for some game functions].

Workflow: Call “Event S” run on Server → Call “Event C” Multicast, run on all → “Actual function”

I’m grateful for any help or explanation. I’m stuck for like 2 weeks now and I don’ know what to do.

Now i know better how it works… Fairly simple but difficult to understand from more general tutorials. Can’t delete post