Multiplayer Combat Editor

Hopla there :smiley:

Iā€™m going to work on the Plugin this week-end. Hopefully Iā€™ll have some good news by the end of it. Iā€™ll keep you posted!

My work will be about wrapping things up actually. I have a few lurking bugs that Iā€™d like to slay as well.

Thanks for your interest guys, it motivates me :slight_smile:

Cannot wait! I have been compiling a document of ideas, to get started with this when it launches, will be a great learning tool if nothing else!

I canā€™t wait for this. Iā€™d buy it the way it is right now. Iā€™m really hoping for some good news shortly!

Hello there :slight_smile:

Itā€™s been a hard week-end for MCE. Iā€™ve worked something like 24 hours.

Iā€™m planning on releasing an Early Access version in March. There are a few bugs remaining but I let them aside to fix them for the final release.

I think MCE will cost 40$ in Early Access and 50$ when the final version hits the market. The Early Access will only be available on 4.18.

Everything is almost ready for submission on the Marketplace, Iā€™ve also prepaired an Itch.io page which Iā€™ll be releasing when I have more information regarding the Unreal Marketplace.

I updated the first post, created a Discord server and added the link to MCEā€™s website. You can check it out on the first page of this thread.

If you have any question or feedback, feel free to ask me.

Good luck and have fun everyone :slight_smile:

progress!!

Oh my god this is incredible news. And also, holy wow thatā€™s a fair price. Iā€™ll be buying it the minute it goes up!

Not so much a complaint but I think you may need to recreate the discord link as it seems to have expired, you can set it to never expire i believe

Nice catch, fixed!

Iā€™m working on the trailer video among other things. Iā€™ll update here when I have further information :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve worked on the video trailer this week-end. It was a challenge as I have a lot of things to showcase. I think Iā€™ve done a pretty good job at telling what MCE is and what it can do. I hope youā€™ll like it. For now itā€™s only a mock up video and I donā€™t have a link for you guys but Iā€™ll make sure to update here as soon as I do.

Good luck and have fun in your projects everyone :slight_smile:

Seriously, these updates are exciting me so much. Iā€™m so excited to see what youā€™ve made and to get my hands on this! Donā€™t worry about it being a mock-up video. Youā€™ve already put a lot more work into this than Iā€™ve seen most sellers do.

I have submitted MCE to the marketplace team!

Iā€™ll try to synchronize Itch and Marketplace to avoid having two different release dates too far from each other.

I still need to finalize the Trailer video and to produce a few video tutorials to get started. It should be good within the next week.

Soon, MCE will be available :slight_smile:

cannot wait :slight_smile:

Hey there :slight_smile:

Update from the Marketplace Team:
Unfortunately the plugin is labelled as ā€œEarly Accessā€ and as such the submission process canā€™t even start. I totally understand the policy and therefore Iā€™ll release EA-MCE on Itch.Io, update it with the help of anyone involved in the EA and Iā€™ll submit it again on the Marketplace.

Iā€™ll keep you posted about the Itch.Io release which shall happen soon!

In the meantime, gl hf in your projects everyone :slight_smile:

Unfortunate, Yun. I look forward to the Itch release.

Update there :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been working all week-end on MCE like a madman. More specifically I recorded a lot of video tutorials.

Iā€™m getting ready for the Itch.io EA release which will happen in the near future.

Iā€™m excited but I should not let anything go right now. Itā€™s the last sprint.

Stay stunned! In the meantime, as usual, good luck and have fun everyone :slight_smile:

EDIT: And I released the trailed:

EDIT2: Iā€™d like this to be moved to the Marketplace section of the forums but I do not know how to do this.

Any new ETA on a full release :)?

**Early access release on Itch.io happens tomorrow (3/24) if not tonight (UTC+1) ladies and gentlemen.

Iā€™ll update the main thread and post again here to notify you.**

More information to come.

@RorySoh Iā€™m expecting at least a month after EA release for a re-submit to the marketplace team for the final release.

MCE Early Access released on Itch.Io!

Will EA be updated to 4.19?

I have been playing with the plugin since it launched and I am really impressed so far, it is an amazing tool and YunYun is so active, and helpful (stayed up until 4 am helping me on first day of release)!

Well worth the money 10/10 :smiley: