Multi user editing vpn

Hi Guys, i have to use multi user editing with my team, for the distance we have to use a VPN, i ve done a VPN with OpenVPN, it works great, but my clients can t display my session, i ve reade that is a frequent problem, i ve read and applied the ADVANCED MULTI USER EDITING tips of ue4 (Advanced Multi-User Networking | Unreal Engine Documentation), but it is unsucsefully, now i ask to community an help to how to set UE4 for Multi user Editing with VPN

Plus One on this.

I am having the exact same problem. Also using OpenVPN. My only difference is I’m on UE version 4.26.1

This could be due to several reasons. Here are some things to check:
-Ensure your OpenVPN server configuration allows client-to-client communication. You might need to add client-to-client and push route 255.255.255.0 directives to your server .conf file.
-Verify you are using the tun interface on server and client configurations. Tap interfaces only support point-to-point connections, not full network access.
-Check firewall settings on both the server and client devices. Ensure they allow traffic on the ports used by your editing software.
-Confirm your editing software utilizes network discovery for client sessions. some programs require manual session joining based on IP address instead of automatic detection.
-Check the ports used by your editing software for communication and ensure they are not blocked by any firewalls or VPN routing configurations.
-Review the OpenVPN server and client logs for any error messages or connection issues.
-If the issue persists with OpenVPN, consider exploring alternative VPN software or services like Nord and PureVPN, known for compatibility with your specific editing software.