Hello. We are trying to use multi-user on our project but clients can’t see he server. We used hamachi, radmin, softether, it didn’t work.
Explore Collaboration with Unreal Engine’s Multi-User Editor | Webinar - YouTube watch the video, especially the part with UDP Messaging (maybe you have to enter your IP adress and the Static Endpoints for other users)
We had to fandangle a fair bit to get this to run. In the end.
- Our local LAN has 192.168.0.x with VPN hosts on 192.168.1.x
- Host was on the LAN the VPN server was on
- On host set Unicast Endpoint to it’s IP with port 50000 - eg 192.168.0.9:50000
- On the clients set Unicast Endpoint to their VPN Private IP (ie, one from OpenVPN) to IP on port 0… eg 192.168.1.10:0
- On the clients set the Static Endpoint to be the hosts IP on port 50001, eg “192.168.0.9:50001”
But this is all broken on 4.26.1 as per the other thread where we first met.