Multi level OSL shader

Is that even possible?

For example
shader of the building where the balcony is one OSL image showing the balustrade, side walls, ceiling, and floor…
and another OSL image inside showing the interior behind windows (windows as a mask, frames on the other material)

What do you think?

Hi, I’m wondering where can I find information about using just one OSL image inside unreal! Hope you can share any link with me…

Thanks in advance!!

Greetings @anonymous_user_4b200e03 and @AngeldelAmo !

We see that this is the first time the two of you have posted in our forums! :medal_sports: Welcome to the Unreal Engine Community!

While I am personally no expert on OSL, I do know there exists OSL plugins/scripts created by others that specialize in 3D environments. I encourage you both to continue exploring until someone with more insight could perhaps weigh in on the conversation. If either of you find any helpful resources, please feel free to share what you find in this thread so others can find answers if they have the same questions. Thank you both for being an important part of our growing, Epic community! You all keep the forums going strong! :muscle:t4: