When I render with movie render queue, output as PNG: the frames render black.
- The render preview shows the scene as it should be (however, pngs in output folder are black)
- It has the correct camera cut all the way
- neither the post-process volume or the camera have anything altering the exposure
- it plays perfectly when I press play
- it does render as it should via sequencer but not through movie render queue
- The sequence and map are both set to what they should be
My MRQ settings are very simple, exporting .png and .wav audio… that’s it.
Has anyone else come across this before and has any solutions?