MRQ, Pathtracer and Alpha outputs with motion

Hi all, I’ve been trying for a couple of days to get the cleanest most effcient method to create an alpha from a moving / animated turntable object, and I must say I’m struggling!

My set up - I’m using the DynamicSky plugin, pathtracer and Movie render que to render out a pathtraced set of frames, I want the object to have a clean alpha. I’ve tried two options, one using the stencil layer method which produces an alpha however it is not following the shape correctly, I thought this was because of motion blur however I’ve tried to force motion blur off (checking the Disable Multisample Effects for example) and still it appears in the renders.

my other method is I remove the dynamic sky entirely and anything else in the background and use the Accumulator induces Alpha option within the Pathtracer options in MRQ, this does work, i get a better alpha however I now have issues with the asthetic.

My object has reflective elements (windows) so because my scene no longer surrounds the object some of these reflections get cut off due to there being no objects in that area. I could do two sets of renders utilising the better alpha with the better looking set however this would double render time and also require post work where by ideally I’d like to render once with no fuss.

In Max / Vray I remember there being a simple option to ‘Render reflections only’ so doesn’t get seen in camera view nor does it create any space in an alpha this would be perfect! is there anything that exists in Unreal similar to this functionality?