Movie render queue geometry disappeared

When I render with movie render queue, some geometry in my scene disappear. When is render with sequencer movie renderer, the same scene, this geometry doesn’t disappear. I’m rendering with Ray trace setting on. The geometry that disappears are duplicated and some render while others don’t yet all geometry are of the same one, different names. If I duplicate the geometry that disappears, that one too will disappear. If I duplicate geometry that doesn’t, those don’t disappear. This is odd. Have you experienced similar?

Im experiencing it with quixel grass foliage. No answers on that problem :frowning:

Hey I’ve also faced this issue and its very irritating. In my case if I render a foliage which exceeds a certain amount then MRQ doesn’t render it while rendering with sequencer renders it pretty well.

Anybody fixed this issue? Tree foliage disappears for me as well when using Movie Render Queue.

same problem in 4.27… any solution guys?

Edit: Found a solution that works for me… For me I went into the Gamemode overrides in movie render queue settings and turn off the “Disable HLOD” and “Use LOD0” and that fixed it.

7 Likes

That worked for me, thanks a lot.

Man thank you so much :smiley: