Movement Animset Pro - [Submitted]

This looks sweet! Any of a roundhouse kick being included?

Actually, I have some of those, I can include them. I have no idea how updating in this marketplace works… for now it seems that even submitting doesn’t really work properly - no sign from Epic, no info what’s happening with the package. I don’t know if I should wait more or just start selling UE4 anims on my site through FastSpring or what…?

Hang tight, the submission/review process is very manual right now and the team handling the marketplace doesn’t seem to have a lot of man power for the amount of submissions being made. Your packs are desired by a lot of us, and Epic will be on the ball as soon as they can to get yours reviewed and pushed through to market place. If it seriously worries you send someone a private message Ivey the community manager does a great job in taking care of concerns.

These look great. I’ll be voting for them as soon as they appear on Trello (Just checked to see if they are up) I too would also be very interested in any fantacy style animations , swords and shields, casting, bows and arrows etc.

Once again they look really good, thankfully pay day is just around the corner :slight_smile:

I am very, very interested in this kit.

If you need any help setting up the controller and making a testing space, I can provide some assistance to you for that. I’m comfortable with the engine and the animation system as well as Blueprint. Some of the stuff can be a bit confusing up front, luckily documentation is plentiful, but if you want some help PM me and I’ll be glad to help get a controller set up.

Do want - seconded.

+1 for mele attacks. Swords, fists, dual wield.

It’s totally manual process performed by two guys, and then reviewed by anyone who steps by :D.
You don’t have to worry about, your pack is 100% going to marketplace. Animations are always in high demand by everyone :smiley:

Its up on Trello, voted for it :slight_smile:

I hope its will post from Market, and i hope not to much expensive like the others ;). I can make Tomb Raider moves or spiderman action ;).

I would buy it as long as the price is right. I’ve been making our animations myself for now, but it’s just too time consuming.

The price is not a secret, it’s $60.

This is a really great price for this kind of quality!

Are you planning on releasing melee weapon animations for swords and so on ?

Yes, I do.

Hi!

I’m practically new to UE4, so I want to check some sample animations with you guys first, before selling full sets. I know Epic will check it before submission, but I’m tired of waiting :slight_smile:

Movement Animset Pro for UE4 Sample - download (zip)

If any one of you has some spare time, please test if the animations work, root motion etc. (technical feedback, not artistic). Later on I will add a few more and this will be a free demo.

Thanks,
Jakub

This is fantastic, thank you very much.

Will the pack just contain the anims or will they include the various Blend Spaces and State Machines needed to get them up and running? I’m only starting to scratch the surface with anims and have no idea how to begin setting alot of that up.

Also, you’ve definitely got another vote for extra packs with different weapons (1 handed guns, 2 handed guns, 1 handed melee, 2 handed melee, thrown object etc).

As I said, I’m new. I’m far from being a blueprint guru, so just animations for now.

This could be a good one for the community to gather around and produce tutorials for. I’d love know how to get those turning Anims working with AI / Path finding & focus points, which turn characters instantly.

I know all the theory, I’ve made many controllers with this anims in Unity. I can provide the description “how it should work”. Like, you know, “get the angle between character’s forward axis and the Navmesh Agent direction vector and make an animation blend tree with animations WalkRightArch-WalkFwd-WalkLeftArch controlled by this angle…” etc. But I have no idea how to execute it in UE4.

But generally if it comes to navmesh AI, I reduced it’s speed to 0.01, and let the Root Motion control the movement.

Great Job :smiley:
Will we see a bow and knife animations soon?
and if someone wants to buy all your animations at once, will he have a discount?

Let’s first see how are the sales of all the packs I offer now. As for the discounts, I’m working on it.