movable actor not getting rendered by point(stationary and movable)

I have a movable actor in game and point lights don’t affect the actor at all.

If i used a similar stationary actor, it works but the movable actor appears in the editor but in invisible in game.

Here I use 2 objects 1 static another movable. Both appear in editor but only one of them appears in game.

Hey Envenger -

Just to confirm your setup, you have a Mobility: Static Earth and a Mobility: Movable Earth and a Stationary Point Light. With that setup I am not having problems with the rendering. Are you sure that the movable one is the Earth that is disappearing and not the Static one?

Thank You and Let me know -

Eric Ketchum

Yes I am sure the movable earth is disappearing and the point light is set to stati. Also there is another directional light in the scene.

Also I want to add something more. I feel the actor just doesn’t exist in the screen. Cause I have ray tracing on the screen when I click mouse at any point. It detects if click on the actor or not. And I cant seem to click on it even if I click on the dark parts of the screen where it is supposed to be.

Capture2.JPG

Took some time to find the bug… Not related to UE4. I had set something in the Tick which changed the object position. And I had not given it any default value.

My bad… :frowning: