Mouse + Controller Bug on PC – Version 42.10

estou enfrentando esse memso tipo de problema

the same issue is happening with me, i cant play with my controller on pc.

Here for a +1 to add to the lack of playability using a GameSir T3 pro. Mouse alone works just fine. As someone else mentioned above, hitting ESC gives me a temporary reprieve but goes back to not working.

Super bummed since I just received my controller today and was excited to use it :sob: I’ve been through all of the troubleshooting and was led here after searching for a fix. So it definitely wasn’t fixed in the 9/24 update

I have a fix for this issue.

Temporary fix. Until a future update fixes the issue. Remember this is only temporary.

Install ReWasd controller 3rds party software. Program your stick to the WASD keys and other buttons to be used as keyboard functions. This works well as I am using the Razer Wolverine v3 Pro with the extra claw button on top and the two extra paddles on the back. You’ll have to reprogram them to keyboard functions of your liking. Now I am also Using the Razer Naga V3 pro with the 12 side buttons as well. So I primarily play only mouse and controller and this huge oversight on Epics end has put a damper on us all. Here’s this fix.

In game: You’ll have to turn on ignore all controller input. IF YOU DON’T IT WILL MESS UP.

My controller layout is:

Controller Button — Keyboard Function

Left Trigger - 7 - Aim down sights ( I use my right mouse button as reolad.. not to aim.)

Left Bumper - 9 - I use this for my pickaxe

left stick up - W

Left stick down - S

Left stick right - D

Left stick left - A

Left stick click - Left Shift (sprint)

Back Paddle 1 - 3 - use hot key bar slot 1

Back Paddle 2 - 4 - use for hot key bar slot 2

Claw button top - 6 use for pocket item

D-pad up - L - I use for inventory

D-pad left - O - I use for pings and enemy ping

Select - M - Map

DO NOT COPY MINE (or you can) Make your own layout. This was just convenient for me as I’ve been playing like this for a while, and am quite good with it. I only changed the stick controls to fix my issue and the other buttons.

You will have to change the keyboard binds in game as well for this to work.

Everything else I quite literally use my mouse buttons as I have 1 through 12 with my right thumb.

FORT-1155399’s status has changed to ‘Ready for QA’. A member of the QA department is investigating the issue.

1 Like

Hey @rhyan.smith and @flak - I use controller on PC (Gamesir Tarantula) which uses both PC and controller mapping. The game became unplayable a few updates ago, which this thread addreses and was ultimately fixed and worked great for that one update. Unfortunately with the last two updates it reverted and is an issue again. For me whenever a PC button is pressed, or a I use my house, etc. there is a 10+ second delay where the controller doesn’t work and the game is virtually unplayable. Just hoping that fix can come back asap! Appreciate what you all do. Thanks!