Mounted turrets and armored walls on stairs are buggy

Mounted turrets aren’t working as expected. When I add them to my island from regular creative, I can’t launch session because i get the “found disallowed object type” error. When I add them from UEFN, I’m not allowed to rotate or move them, otherwise in creative, the turret will disappear, except for the base, and no clip all the way through the bottom of the landscape. I can select it in UEFN and drag it back to the base but then when i try to mount it, it will kick me out of it in 2 seconds. I also can’t place the mounted turret on the floor i want it to be placed on, it will go to the one next to it, and if i isolate that floor, it won’t place either.

As for the armored walls on stairs, they just won’t work at all, I can place them but they aren’t valid, they throw the “found disallowed object type” error no matter what.

EDIT: the turrets are just completely unusable now. No matter if i add them through creative or UEFN, i will either get the disallowed object type error or the turret just won’t appear on the map