Moons of Madness

Hey, that looks very impressive! Cant wait to see more :). subscribed

Those concepts look incredible, nice work! =)

look pretty, will keep an eye on this project :smiley:

Hey everyone!
Thanks so very much for all the comments. The team really appreciates it. :slight_smile:
We are hopefully finally finishing up the Vertical Slice of the game today, so we can send it to interested partners to help fund the rest of the development.
I also really want to show some more in game video footage for people to gives us feedback on.

In the meantime, some more Screenshots without further explanation from my part :wink:

http://www.moonsofmadness./moons/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pit.jpg

http://www.moonsofmadness./moons/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/darkness-1.jpg

Btw, question for you guys: Is anyone else using Wise for sound?
Seems we have some weird issues every now and then with sounds randomly not playing/streaming.

I’m afraid I’m no help with Wwise specifically, but if you’d like a better way for us audio people to be able to help each other and share our experience, consider helping to get Epic’s attention to creating an Audio subforum for us to discuss these topics:

https://forums.unrealengine./showthread.php?139751-Audio-Subforum

Those last shots look outstanding, btw :wink:

Totally second this idea :slight_smile:

For some reasons your new screenshots remind me ‘Prey’…which is a good thing to me :wink:
(can’t wait for Prey2 btw…)

Amazing graphics and atmosphere! Are you using many custom shaders besides the tire tracks?

We are actually using the native lighting mods but we are customizing them as needed :slight_smile:

Holy cow. Spectacular atmosphere!

Following immediately!

Absolutely breath taking.

Subscribed.

Thanks so very much to the both of you :slight_smile:
Remember, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Happy to answer in regards to development.

Have you been able to connect the Wwise profiler to the game while the issue is occuring by any chance?

There could be many causes for such issues, I would suggest contacting Audiokinetic’s support. They are usually quite responsive and helpful.
You probably know these, but have you checked the FAQ?
https://www.audiokinetic./library/edge/?source=UE4&id=using__faq.html

There is also an amazing Wwise user community on Facebook named “Wwise Wwizards and Wwitches”, maybe you can join and post there again with a few more details?

Awesome project by the way - Lovecraft and SciFi in one game, this is a brilliant mix. Visuals and mood are spot on, I am looking forward to seeing more!
I take you have the audio side already covered, but just in case you might need an additional hand on deck in this department, I would love to help :slight_smile:

Cheers and good luck!

Felix

Hey Felix :slight_smile:
Yes, we have some support tickets with the staff at Audiokinetic going and our programmer who is in charge of the Wise integration is also member of the FB group you mentioned (thanks for the input, though!). Sadly, are still struggling with inconsistencies and issues but hopefully we’ll figure it out. It does not happen often but it does periodically which is really confusing.

We already have a dedicated sound/music wizard we work with (and several in the pipeline as back-up) but it’s always good to have more contacts. Feel free to shoot me an email with your info to natascha at rockpocketgames dot :slight_smile:

This looks amazing, seriously. Whoever is doing the color grading and black shading is doing a bang up job, it makes Star Citizen look washed out with the art style you guys are using. Really pops off the screen the way it should.

Thanks Mike, I mentioned your praise to the art team :slight_smile:

We also just updated our blog with some new concepts for the Cyrano. Check it out if you are interested!

wow jood job, keep up this awesome work!

That transporter looks really cool. I like the overall concept, suspense/horror in space, I’ll eagerly be awaiting release. The quality of work is immediately obvious.

I’m making a space game too that is pretty much the opposite of yours, cartoon/fantasy/surrealism with an emphasis on platforming and physics puzzle solving. It’s always nice to see the work from others to get inspired. I can only imagine how long it took to get the wheel trails to work properly in the sand.

The tire track shader is awesome! Would probably be a favorite on the asset store :wink:
Great art direction in general.