Modular Construction Tool: Example Project - Release

I did, with no avail; I’ll try it again

Try to use jdownloader](JDownloader.org - Official Homepage)… It is Free… for me it was always the best Downloading tool

I had just started downloading this Project… jdownloader showing it is about 897MB; Good Luck :slight_smile:

impressive thanks

The tool looks interesting.
I try it later, but meanwhile I have 2 questions.

1. Is it possible to include buildings and other objects, or only through the visuel studio maker version?
  2. Is it possible to use it as an ingame editor, e.g. as house builder for a sim clone or to create dungeons, etc.?

Greeting, Shisou

PS: The 2 download-links from mega, near the end from the text, the one from the project an the 3DS Max 2014 are down.

Links are updated. The visual studio application is not for real time building its for making prefabs. You can also manually build but its a long process and i made the vs app because i hate long processes lol

Still look broken, maybe the links URL has changed?

The url is google docs not mega anymore i do believe u need a google account to download. maybe

I still see some mega links, might want to remove those, also I believe the mega links point to other material then the google doc link at the top does if not mistaken. I think thats what they were referring to.

removed and updated

Definitely interesting; what’s the license?

Free to use/modify not to resale normal stuff.

Moved to Gumroad to save space on my google drive.

Could you perhaps update it for 4.10? I don’t have visual studio since currently I have very little harddrive space… if you happen to have spare time that’d be amazing! :slight_smile:

That would be great. I’d gladly buy it if I knew it would be updated to support the latest UE versions.

It’s free and it’s also not a plugin it’s a code project so if you wanted to use it you’d still have to port the code to your project. There is also a c# application that has the full source too that you can modify as you please. Either way you still need a compiler. All code works in 4.10 as is no changes needed.

Can it be sold if I modify it enough?

Really? … No…

Adding documentation for this soon and changing it to a plugin instead of a project to help move from project to project.

Thats great! I was starting to think this had been abandoned. Will it be updated for more recent engine versions as well?

Yes but the project that is there can be updated manually as well just convert the project and compile. I’m just making it more portable.