Modular Construction Tool: Example Project - Release

The prefab data can be where ever i placed them in the data folder of the content folder because it was easier for consistancy. the data path is set in both the city path gen and the building gen mod contructor.

Thank you. Waiting guide to integrate into my project.

The files are no longer available on Mega as of this posting.

I got the same thing

Look like the file got corrupted. I’m looking into it now. May need to reupload.

Link is down. Will update this weekend or next.

Anyone that got this care to share?

It’s not legal to share as is and will be struck my epic’s legal lighting. I will have it up soon.

Ok thanks very much had no idea it was not legal.

Yeah you care not allowed to share any asset free or not on externeal networks out side of epic servers. I will have to remove a few things and it’ll be all good. But I am in the middle of a few personal things that’s taking away from my free time. But it should be upo this week.

This looks good enough that I keep trying to buy it.

Take your time man :slight_smile:

Updated and unloading a usage video currently for the constructor tool.

link updated

Link updated? Same project, new hosting location?
My project is just about at the point where I can start trying to use this, and I really can’t wait - one of my people is trained as an architect, and he was incredibly existed by the constructor tool video.

I’m having a problem when trying to use this.
I get this message when trying to kick it into gear:

Then a little later

Now, I checked. The only dlls I have are

and I’m not seeing the requested dll anywhere.
What am I missing?

have you opened visual studios to compile the project? I think i stated above that I had to do a clean on the project and delete the intellisences file to bring down the file size of the upload. Becuase of this you have to load the SLN file in visual studios and build from there.

Morning After Update: It looks like the machine had VS2015 on it. Someone was ‘helping’ by upgrading. Save me from people vigorously helping. Cleaning it off and stuffing 2013 on. Thanks for the response.

Ok, I saw this thread, and wanted to check out this tool; I can’t make it work, the .zip in google drive just says: corrupt file. Each time I try to extract anything.

Have you tried a different browser if you have a bad connection i’ve seen browsers mess up on a download and then cache that file. You can also clear your cache to fix this. Let me know what results you get.