Modeling Tools - Edit all LOD when possible (especially for transform modeling tools)

Modeling tools have a great function “BakeRS” which allows quickly solving situations when some assets are not in the correct real-world size. But it always do it only for LOD0, which makes this feature completely useless. In EU 5.1 the LOD selection is disable, so I was mega happy that it is because it will always modify all LODs, but not it just now not possible to select which one, but it still bakes scale just for LOD0. I would consider it as a bug, all transform tools and possibly other tools where it makes sense should automatically apply to all LODs.

And transformation is now also much slower in 5.1 than it was in 5.1. It shows some progress that doesn’t move at all, it just waiting for something.

Still not fixed even in UE 5.2 Preview 2.

This is so important especially if you want to combine multiple marketplace asserts, there are often in the wrong size, like this awesome map

Sadly everything has completely wrong size there.

This feature allows simply put all assets to the scene close to each other, scale the size as you need, then select all of them a Bake scale back to 1. Then you can easily build your level with properly scaled assets. I did not found a better way how to do it. Even Matrix Editor did not help here.

Sadly even in 5.2 still not supported, luckily it starting to look like it is in a good way!

https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/commit/e5b9310407fff962c7a86e790ddd8df8826e7141