Mobile patching "Start install" wont start downloading the file

Im trying to make it so player can download additional levels in game and i made patch so i have manifest file and .chunk file and i setup everything Like it is show Here Mobile Patch Utility Nodes | Unreal Engine Documentation expect for the check is there enough storage because it is only for resting and i know my phone has enough storage but when i press the Button content is found and file size is currect but download speed doesnt go up and after few secunds i just get return as an error "Could not download patch file. Check your internet connection and try again. But because my internet connection is good and file size is currect that means it is connected to internet it just wont start downloading for whatever reason.

Edit: Just tried making same thing in Unreal Engine 4.18 and there it start downloading but fails for whatever reason but atleast there it starts downloading and when it fails doesnt return connection fail it just says failed to download so maybe because i started it in editor instead of phone.