Missing wav folder after export zip file

I created a simple music pack project for sale on the marketplace.
After export a zip file, wav folder is always missing. I tried it with both of UE4 and UE5, and the result is the same.
If you take a look at my previous post, you will see the details. Here is the link:

Hey @jin8864y!

Just to double check, this happens when you go directly into your project folder, select your top tier folders and compress to a zip file (.7z, etc) manually as well?

explorer_kDzI1sUPVb

Any additional specifics you can provide may go a long way in solving your problem!

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the response.
I tried it and it also doesn’t work. It contains wav folder, but the wav files are missing this time. It’s really weird.
Could you tell me what kind info I should submit and how I get it, please?

Hey @jin8864y!

I’m not sure what you mean by:

However, I am sure we can troubleshoot this. Does this happen for all of your projects? How big are your .wav files? Do they correctly play in the editor? Have you fixed up redirectors before attempting to package your project?

1 Like

Cuz you said this:

But I have no idea how to make/find the log.

I’m not sure if it happens to all of my project, because it is my first time to do it. This is not a normal project, but is a music pack project for the marketplace.
The total size of the wav files is 217 MB.
They play with no issue in the editor.
I definitely fixed up redirectors before attempting to package.

Once again, I followed the Youtube video below:

Do you have any kind of guide video like this for musicians? If you provide it, it will be much more helpful.

Hey @jin8864y,

I think I may have a good idea of what is going on here. Do your sound files have an asterisk in the corner like so?

KtOGxGhtiE

If so, if you go to File → Save All, that will save all of your unsaved sounds. If your wav files are unsaved, they and the folder they belong in will not package at all.

UnrealEditor_pnm25LZxol

I hope the above is the solution you need!

1 Like

Hello.
Yes! It is! It works now. I didn’t realize it could cause the issue.
Thank you so much!