Missing Quixel Bridge add on in new UE5

you have to sign into the quixel website then down load it and add it as a plugin in the launcher

@SkyEden Downloaded the stand alone for 4.27.2 and 4.26.2 but no where can I find the plugin for 5.0.2 so If Im one of those who were affected please fix Id sure love to get back to work thank you in advance

@skyeden I have downloaded the bridge plugin for UE5, but it still isnā€™t showing up in the vault or as an installed plugin for UE5. The UE5 engine is installed on a different drive than bridge, would that be a problem?

Another follow-up, I also donā€™t have it available in my Vault or have it visible in my plugins list.

Iā€™m using UE5 5.0.2 and I canā€™t locate Bridge anywhere. I rather urgently need this crucial part of my pipeline and would appreciate any info about how to get it work.

I have exactly the same issue. I posted on here yesterday, still no answer though. Hopefully we can get some answers soon.

I found a temporary solution from Quixel themselves but itā€™s not permanent since I canā€™t update Quixel. Download the Bridge plugin manually here: https://cdn.quixel.com/quixel/bridge/public/Bridge.zip and extract it to your plugins folder in the UE folder. You might need to restart the Epic Launcher/your computer for it to work.

1 Like

Thanks @AdrellaDev, that particular zip didnā€™t work for me, but it eventually led me to another zip file that did. I encourage anyone to try both if you still have issues.

https://quixel.zendesk.com/attachments/token/vEMGLyNpPfAtvrA9vYbPuhYyw/?name=UE5Plugin.zip. Unzip the files first somewhere (ie: ur desktop) and then move them to engine/plugins folder.

another thanks to UNREALTESTER234; see his post in https://help.quixel.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/4416699145757-Quixel-Bridge-doesn-t-show-up-in-Vault-when-reinstalling?page=1#community_comment_4809868387485)

1 Like

Hello everyone! Unfortunately I am also having the same problem with the Quixel Bridge plugin. I already read all the possible solutions that they gave here and none of them worked for me, try to close the Epic Games launcher, close session, reinstall Epic games launcher and Epic online service, install 3 different versions of unreal engine (4.26/4.27/5.0. 2), I uninstalled all the versions and reinstalled them but the plugin still does not appear in the dropdown menu and it does not appear in the list of plugins nor does it appear in my library to install or in the marketplace. I tried to add the Bridge plugin folder shared by some people to the plugin folder where UE5 is installed but I got an error and couldnā€™t start the engine, so I had to delete that folder. I repeated all these mentioned processes on another computer with completely different hardware and with a new Epic account using another email but I couldnā€™t solve it either.
Please @ , I need help with this, Iā€™m out of options, I donā€™t know what else to do.
Thanks.

1 Like

I apologize for inconvenience, @, but could you help, as I also have that issue with Bridge plugin :frowning: Thank you in advance!

you are my hero !

Hello, sorry to bother you. Iā€™m having a same issue to others in here. I donā€™t see Quixel Bridge in my Vault. Please, could you help me?

thanks~

Hey, I have the same issue, could you help out! :slight_smile:

I had this issue with a brand new install of UE5, the below steps worked for me, try them one at a time but mostly steps 2-4 have worked on the last two machines I had this issue with, A Surface Laptop 3 and a Custom PC.

1. Update Epic Games Launcher, by going to EpicGames.com and downloading it
  2. Uninstall Standalone Bridge
  3. Open Launcher ā†’ Click on the drop-down arrow next to 5.X.X, then choose verify.
    If step 2 failed, move to step 3
  4. Uninstall and Reinstall UE5 from the launcher.
1 Like

Hi! Iā€™m having a same issue to others in here. I donā€™t see Quixel Bridge in my Vault.

Try updating the launcher, then do a verify on the ue5 install, also make sure you donā€™t have the bridge installed as a standalone. For now, Iā€™ve resigned to using only UE5, I know bridge standalone is needed for 4.X

Hello , I am afraid I have to bother you too, with this problem :-/ I tried all the mentioned methods, but still no Bridge for meā€¦ Is there a chance that you can help me too? All the best

@Deciantis I try this, but still I don`t have Bridge in Vault. Maybe @ can help?

Hey!

Looking at your account entitlements, you have the appropriate ones, so we donā€™t believe it is the same problem as others are facing. Is there plugin data for Megascans or Quixel in your plugins for UE5?

Thanks