Summary
I need help with a missing UEFN project and possible engagement payout/ownership issue.
My published UEFN island 6300-2585-7084 is still live and playable under my creator identity tone2filthy, and it is still receiving players. However, the original project is completely missing from my Creator Portal project list and does not appear among my active projects/islands for monetization.
This is NOT the newer project in my account that I also named “Mullet Dog Mountain.” Island 6300-2585-7084 belongs to an older UEFN project that is now missing.
I previously used Unreal Revision Control with the original project. I also have a known private version code associated with it: 0238-4675-3978.
I need Epic to investigate:
- What account/team currently owns project/island 6300-2585-7084 on the backend.
- Why the original project no longer appears in my Creator Portal.
- Whether the original UEFN/Unreal Revision Control repository still exists and can be restored to my account.
- Where engagement payouts from 6300-2585-7084 have been attributed while the island has remained live.
Please do not treat this simply as recovery of deleted local files. The published island still exists on Epic’s servers but the associated original project is missing from my Creator Portal.
Please select what you are reporting on:
Unreal Editor for Fortnite
What Type of Bug are you experiencing?
Creator Portal
Steps to Reproduce
Not in my projects. But live on fortnite.
Expected Result
I would like the project to be shown in my creator portal and access to sync it to my pc and make updates. my SSD was wiped and I can longer even sync the project because its missing.
Observed Result
na
Platform(s)
pc
Island Code
6300-2585-7084