metahuman server error, error code 1, after editing is completed, after the private model is created in my metahuman browser, I return to the quixel bridge of ue5.3 and my metahuman has nothing.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Assets

Summary

When I started mate human version 5.3 on Google and selected my matehuman, it reported an error: An error was encountered while loading MetaHuman (error code: 1).
Error encountered loading MetaHuman (error code: 1).
This may be due to a temporary server issue, please try again later.
This may be due to a temporary problem with the server, please try again later.
This error causes my metahuman to display no assets when using quixel bridge in the ue5.3 version engine. Normally, my metahuman’s assets are displayed and can be downloaded, but there is nothing there.

Steps to Reproduce

Make a metahuman in Unreal 5.3, then upload it to matehuman, open matehuman5.3 in Google and then switch to my matehuman to view the uploaded model. After adjusting the completed model, return to ue5.3 and open quixel bridge to view my matehuman, but there is nothing there.

Expected Result

Open quixelbridge and you can see my metahuamna private model downloadable

Observed Result

When I started mate human version 5.3 on Google and selected my matehuman, it reported an error: An error was encountered while loading MetaHuman (error code: 1).
This error causes my metahuman to display no assets when using quixel bridge in the ue5.3 version engine. Normally, my metahuman’s assets are displayed and can be downloaded, but there is nothing there.

Platform(s)

Windows

Island Code

Additional Notes

I have absolutely the same problem since May 21st. I checked Bridge updates but it still gave the error “no assets” for metahuman and even for regular surfaces. and I have double-checked and restarted my account, but the issue persists. Unfortunately, I can’t find the reason for this strange error anywhere on the forums!
2024-05-21_20-55-43

2 Likes

me too, the same problem

4 Likes

I’ve stumbled on the same problem. I can’t access my assets in bridge (Neither the UE5 nor the windows app), and I’m getting the same error code. There is a specific metahuman that is not loading and although I try deleting it, I can’t get rid of it or the error.

2 Likes

I have the same issue after importing a preveously exported 5.2 Metahuman .mhb file. Once the import fails it keeps trying to load and it cannot be deleted. fyi: This is a big issue as Quixel can no longer be used for new or updated “My Metahumans” imports into Unreal.

2 Likes

A few threads already open here for the same issue, I have removed/reinstalled, latest version all up to date, same issue, think it started to happen with the 5.4 update to metahuman and 5.4.1 UE update with the MH creator conversion, it was ok before then. Hope this can be resolved as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Assets Summary When I started mate human version 5.3 on Google and selected my matehuman, it reported an error: An error was encountered while loading MetaHuman (error code: 1). Error encountered loading MetaHuman (error code: 1). This may be due to a te…
fyi: The Quixel Bridge “My Metahumans” list is not updating because of the failed import in the collection.

3 Likes

I have the same problem…

3 Likes

Hey Everyone,

Are you all still seeing this issue? We have tried to replicate and cannot unfortunately.

For us to take a further look are you able to share your .mhb file and the account that the issue occurs on?

Cheers
James