Metahuman Head Floating issue

Is there anyone still struggling with Head Floating issue? which is metahuman’s face and body animations are separate?
Currently using unreal 5.1.1, searched all videos from youtube, and ue5 forum. Can’t solve at all.
plz help the newbie

Hello @shallow,

Are you using the same animation blueprint for the head mesh? Also, if you are and that’s not the problem I would recommend taking a look at this post. There were a number of users having a similar issue and it seems they offered multiple possible solutions. I hope this helps resolve your problem!

Hi there @shallow, hope you’re well!

This topic has been moved from International to Character & Animation.

When posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.

Thanks and happy developing!

Thanks for reply. Few days I didn’t find solution so i changed software …haha now I have new problem with render issue.

Oh, well that’s unfortunate. I’d be happy to take a look at any issue that you’re having. What type of render problem are you experiencing?

renderingissue_1
This… After Rendering, Clothes and hair move madly. Some people here have same issue like me. and they change the advanced option , like change tick frame same as their sequence frame.
But after i change my tick frame. it is not the perfect solution. still moving wired. Can you give me some advice

hI shallow how are you? did u manage to solve it?

I have nothing helpful to add, except to confirm that I too have yet to solve this problem. I have closely followed many online tutorials (many of which do not resemble each other), and have yet to find anything that has made it work for me.

Whoever makes a “once and for all” tutorial on this, they’ll be a hero to many.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Downloaded the Metahuman sample project. Hair keeps floating both on Ada and Taro. I’m on a Macbook Pro M2. Followed various tutorials, wasted lots of precious hours and nothing. Change LOD, etc. UE just doesn’t run smoothly. It’s a cumbersome program.

1 Like