🦊🏴‍☠️ "MetaHuman Creatures: Snow & Chase hacking Metahuman's Sample Project"

Here is our latest research with Metahuman, Metapipe and Unreal Engine. Those Foxes are actual metahumans with the same control rig. Which makes them compatible with any animation made for MH (mocap or keyframes) as well as Metahuman Animation or ARkit.
There is still a lot of of rooms for improvement which we are already working on :slight_smile:

:fox_face::pirate_flag: “MetaHuman Creatures Magic Unleashed with Snow & Chase! :sparkles: | Unreal Engine Showcase” (youtube.com)

8 Likes

Your video mentions checking out the project but I am having a hard time finding it.

1 Like

Incredible!

Hi there @ftarlier ! Welcome back to posting with us here on the forums!

I must say that I’ve never seen the MeteHuman rigging used in this way yet. I’m extremely intrigued and will want to follow this project and studio into the future. This shows a grand level of creativity and opens many doors for so many people.

Keep up the amazing work! I cannot wait to see what you create next.

1 Like

The video contains the dialogue and motion capture information of the default demo of Metahuman. Only the demo characters have been replaced with Snow and Chase. I believe “checking out the project” refers to Metahuman in general and not specifically these characters. I don’t think these meshes are available for download anywhere. I really wish they where though.

2 Likes

yes exactly :slight_smile:
We kept the same scene as Metahuman Sample and replaced the characters with Snow and Chases. As they are based on metahumans, the animation were quite easy to reapply.